I love it when you call me papa!

The other week I walked into my office. Next to my coworker’s desk sat a man who was absolutely huge. I have never seen a larger man in my entire life. I looked at him and passed on my greetings. We exchange a nod and a hello. I asked the man his name. He told me his name was “Papa.” I thought to myself: “This is a very fitting name.” We began chatting. He told me that he this name had been with him for a while. I suppose he was always a bit of a big boy.

I am a bit of a Will Ferrell fan, so I decided to bring up a little Ferrell spoof on the Notorious B.I.G. song: “Papa” I asked him if he knew that the song was about him. He smiled and said "Oh yes!" I then began to sing the song at a obnoxious volume in full Will Ferrell exagerations. Ou man "Papa" began to crack up with an infectious giggle. I began to sing louder:

“I love it when you call me Papa…You say I’m a playa, Papa!”

Comments

~kevan~ said…
sounds like your 'white man' dances that you were so famous for down at camp...

Popular Posts