Proverb of the week

"The goat is sweating, but you can't see it."

Comments

Dalyn said…
Do you really think goas sweat?
I'm gonna have to check that one out. Get back to ya this summer ")
Hey Dalyn, Are you a goat farmer? Sweet!

i don't think we'll ever know if the goat sweats, but my pappe (older coworker) who has trouble on the computer is definitely sweating when trying to perform a new function on his laptop. He just chuckles to himself and says - the goat is sweating, but you can't see it. and then he mumbles to himself and moans....
Dalyn said…
Marcel, "goat farmer" sounds so...nasty. I keep goats on my ranch,along with the horses and other assorted critters, including children (one of whom is from Liberia).
I feel for your pappe- I'm not so good on the computer either.
I am intrigued by the idea of goats sweating though...I'm going to test that this summer when the temps here reach 101
I'll let you know!
Enjoying your blog, Marcel- esp. pictures of your adventures nd that of your friends.
Dalyn - keep me posted. I am curious myself. It's good to test out the African proverb. I will let the pappe know once you conduct your field test.

Cheers~

Popular Posts