Courtney Loscheider

I just uploaded a picture taken by Courteny Loscheider, an intern in Liberia in 2005. The picture is of a girl holding a bullet casing. Courtney is an amazing photographer who is able to capture images that present a story. Her best shots make me stop and think. I sit back and ponder. This is the marking of a great photographer / photojournalist. When a picture provokes thoughtful discussion or reflection that leads to social change within (or through) us, that is a beautiful thing.

Courtney - I don't know where you are or if you are reading this, but we miss you. Keep taking great shots! Hopefully we'll see you again in Liberia soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree that Court is well-missed here in Liberia... Thanks for writing about her, Marcel!
Anonymous said…
Marcel! Just saw this. 7 years late. Ha. Thanks for the post though! I had so much fun in Liberia. What a life changing experience.
-court

Popular Posts