Do you have a destiny?

Today I was driving in the pouring rain. I could barely see the taxis driving about with their bumpers held together with rubber strapping and their plastic sheets taped tightly in the places where there were once windows. As I tried to avoid the potholes large enough to swallow a short man, I spotted a church that I am thinking of attending one day. The name of the church is: “the church of destiny.” Sounds positive, but I was even more inspired by the crusade they will be having… “Anointing against the Destiny Destroyers.” I asked myself who will be leading such a powerful time of triumph and positivism. None other than apostle Yallah. If anybody can do it, it must be the apostle. As I drove into the pothole and lost view of the church I wondered whether it had any connection to Nigeria.

And so, the answer is a resounding "YES!" Just come out this Friday night to the church on 12st, Sinkor, Monrovia.

Comments

Popular Posts