An invitation you can't refuse

This is an invitation to a wedding I received several months back and found it quite humourous. You may now call me Savant.

Dear Savant of God.

According to Proverb 1:7 so has the fear of God is now driven in x and y to holy matrimonially joint gether in marriage, having closely observed one another for some times most satisfactorily on [date].

In this regard, you have prayerfully been selected to serve as sponsor and you are further invited to attend their first wedding…[insert location details]

This divine task should kindly meet your approval in Jesus Name.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I laughed so hard the first time I saw this invitation... and now I'm laughing again! :) thanks for spreading the joy!
You are so welcome. I just found this the other day and had to post it on the blog. I have so many comments on this invitation...but we've already talked about them. Oh man...so funny!

Popular Posts